Friday, June 13, 2008

Yes ... or No ...


I stopped to take some pictures of Cork harbour this morning on my way to work. The Fisherman are protesting about the Lisbon Treaty, and the effects it will have on their industry and livelihoods. The full set will be uploaded tonight when I get home from work. EDIT here Was very interesting to see so many boats in one place, I'm not sure my little camera could capture quite how many there were!

I'm totally looking forward to the weekend, and I'm going to try and get myself a scanner on my lunchbreak, as I've found a whole bunch of photographs at home that I want to digitalise! For now, I have 7.5 working hours left, and I need to try and hit my quota for the day *ack ack*

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Rachie said...

This is such an amazing sight. It's something that really has to be seen in person. Both the North and the South river are chock-o-block with ships.
It's awesome living near the river.