Thursday, June 26, 2008

Speedy Weekend Update

I've been very bad updating this weekend, I've just been in a misog mood, and not wanting to inflict that on the world, I kept to myself! But Rachie is home, I feel better, so on with the post.

The weekend flew by in parts, and dragged in others. I met Rachie on Saturday morning to help her buy clothes for her Grandmas funeral. Clothes shopping is always a trauma, since we're restricted to basically whatever Evans have in stock at the time. But when you have a specific occasion to buy for, that has certain "rules" dictating the type of thing you should wear, it gets even harder. We managed to find some black trousers (in the sale no less!) and a black cardigan, and decided a shirt underneath would look smart enough. Without being too scruffy, or too "not Rachie"!

While we were out I snapped this pic of an advert at the bus stop. Something draws me to the picture, not sure what exactly. I love that she has green nail varnish on, and I've always loved the whole tight-bodice-with-boobs-spilling-over-the-top thing!



The rest of the weekend was fairly miserable, it rained pretty much non-stop, so I stayed in, played some WoW, watched some movies on my solo girlie night in (face masks n'all!) and chatted to people online. A total hermit weekend really!



This picture is one I took just after my hair got massacred (it's really not much longer now!) Kimba was mewling at me to see what I was doing, so I picked her up and snapped us both. Not my greatest ever picture, but I guess it's not hideous either. Maybe.

Work time for me, have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Leo said...

Ack, the pictures uploaded on mega world domination size!

I'll fix that when I get home ^^