Friday, June 20, 2008

I Don't See Beauty

The observant among you will notice that I haven't posted the photo from my I See Beauty challenge from Leigh-Ann. There's a mighty good reason for this, the hairdresser did a very bad thing. No, really. I see no beauty, no quirky cut, no elfin-chic, just a crop so short you can see my scalp. And I hate it :(

So instead, here's a picture of my feet, in their standard odd socks! I never wear matching pairs. It's a rebellion thing. My mum used to hand me baskets of socks and tell me to pair them up before they got put away. When I started doing my own laundry I stopped pairing up socks! I just throw them in the drawer (or currently, crate) as they come! I just grab any two socks and go! A lot of people try to copy my carefree ways with socks, but they are merely imposters. It takes many years of study to perfect the non-matching-pairs style.

1 comment:

Rachie said...

Now that your hair is pink again the hair is very cute, you look gorgeous as always!