Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ooops

This is actually yesterdays post, and I forgot to publish it. Whoopsie.

Rach got me this cute little set of perfumes from Be Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful at the weekend. It was actually a birthday present (my birthday is next month) but since I knew she was going to visit the shop while she was in England, I had asked for it specifically, and she was too excited and wanted me to have it now! Today I'm wearing Ladyboy, which is a really yummy smell. Unusual, but yummy. I think I'm going to go with Keep it Fluffy as my perfume of choice though. It's sweet in a different way, and very me.

She took a whole bunch of pictures at the shop, since I've never had the opportunity to visit one, and it looks every bit as magical as I expected it to be. They're the sister company of Lush cosmetics, and have the same ethos, natural, handmade, cruelty free (and that means the whole process, raw ingredient to finished product, not like a number of so-called cruelty free products available). You can see all the pics on her Flickr.




Saturday:

Today is going to be crazy-busy at work. I don't usually work Saturdays, but they changed my weekends to cover for the Worldwide Invitational that we're running this weekend. There are new game announcements and all sorts going on and the tickets are going to be insane I'm sure. Long, tiring, stressful day, but then I have 2 days off to kick back with Rach, so I'm really looking forward to that. We're finally going to see Sex and the City as well. Yay!

If you're into gaming and Blizzard games in particular, below are some sites to get info and details on what's going on this weekend. Have a great weekend all, and think of me, hammering away at the keyboard for the next 11 hours!

http://www.blizzard.com
http://www.wow-europe.com
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com
http://www.mmo-champion.com

1 comment:

Rachie said...

We failed on the cinema front.. We are still yet to see Sex and the City.

Soon... We'll go see it soon..