Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let out your inner crazy

I'm setting you all a challenge, to take, or show, pictures of your crazy side :) All those photos, hidden in drawers/at the backs of cupboards, the ones you swore would never see the light of day? Show them off! Be proud that you don't "pose" for every photo, embrace your inner crazy, and let it shine! In the spirit, I've posted a few of mine for you to have a chuckle at. I have more, I may be tempted to post them also. Maybe. You can view the full Crazy! set here.



This weekend Rach and I also went to the local chemists, and used one of those scarily efficent scales, you know the ones, that tell you your height, weight, inner leg measurement, IQ, what you ate for dinner 2 Tuesdays ago.. I jest, they measure your weight and BMI and body fat index. Scary numbers though.

I guess we'll go back in 6 months and see if anything has changed!

It's probably very insane of me, to post this, free for all the world to see. But, as Rach quite rightly pointed out, as soon as I step out of the door, people can see that I'm fat. Having the numbers there to back it up doesn't make me any fatter!

3 comments:

Sleepychick said...

Lol im tempted to pull mine out but I buried them somewhere....

Fred-sama said...

:O!
I dunno if I have a pictar to poooossstttt.....
Lemme check!

Fred-sama said...

there ya go >.>
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Andante-Neko/Picture116.jpg