Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bad Blogger!


I've been terrible at updating this past week, it's been mad busy! Lots of things to catch up on though, so here's a quick round up:

* The labret is healing nicely, got some new jewellery on the way from Stu that should help too (a soft Bioplast labret stud, to reduce teeth banging!)
* My Holga finally arrived, and I found a really lovely shop in town that sells film, and develops it, so we're all set for pretty pictures coming Soon™
* The mini album project kit from Leigh-Ann arrived. It was so cute opening it up, everything was wrapped up so nicely! I was so busy diving in, I didn't take any pictures, bad bad me! Rach and I spent a lovely Sunday afternoon constructing our new album. The basics are all done, now we have the fun journaling additions to make, hopefully this weekend.
* I won a competition! Retro Lush released their second movie, with over 100 current and discontinued product names in. I managed to find the 75 required, and dashed to the shop in Cork to claim my prize. I was the first one there, and won the Retro gift box #2. :D


We're also busy planning for my birthday get-together later this month. We have people flying in from different places, on different days, people staying different lengths of time so I have a major list of chores, who to pick up from where and when, and meal plans so we can feed everyone! Hopefully we have enough camp beds and sofa space for everyone to get some sleep. :) It's going to be a crazy weekend (more of a week actually, I've even booked some holiday!) but so so cool to catch up with people I've not seen (some I've not seen for months, some for over 2 years, and one we've never met face-to-face!). I'm very excited, and in full-on stressed planning mode to make sure it all goes perfectly.

1 comment:

Rachie said...

Making the album was awesome fun.. Thanks Leigh-Ann! And we still have more to do! Just have to find some more time to finish it >.<