Sunday, June 08, 2008

Blogging 101



So I have a MoBlog, and I've had this blogger.com account for forever, and I figured it was time I did something about it. So, welcome, to the very first post on my new blog!

Yay! Party! Woo!

I shall tell you some more about me through the use of creative and amusing MeMe's carefully stolen, nay selected from other blogs shortly. But for now I shall just post a pic, one that I have in fact selected to use in my Home Is Where The Heart Is album kit from Leigh-Ann Keffer over at Freckled Nest (I have lurked there for many years!), So, hi y'all!

It's a fairly cheesy photo I admit. Taken last Christmas, I'm wearing gift tags like brooches, and a piece of a ribbon from a present in my hair, but then, that's the kind of crazy things I do anyway, so why not!

Today I have also done something bad. Something to which I must confess. I, Leo McKewan, have purchased a Holga camera and a whole bunch of accessories on Ebay! I've been lusting after all of the Lomo cameras for ever and a day, but something about the example shots from the Holga stuck with me. They reminded me of the pictures my parents have in their old photo albums, from their pre-babies era! All soft colours and tones, slighly pinky. Very pretty. So I researched, and researched, and researched some more, and found that you can get a lot of the same gear, gadgets and gizmos as you get from Lomo-direct, from Ebay, for less moolah! Awesome!

2 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

hi Leo :)
nice lookin blog! :) can't wait to see your album :) you're beautiful!

LA :)

Rachie said...

This is a good thing... I'm sure your head is going to thank you so much for letting the craziness out into a blog!

I think its good to shary the crazy with the world :D